Class A or B CDL Driver with Tanker HazMat
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$45,000.00 – $75,000.00
On-Site is the leading mobile fueling company in the southeast with offices in twelve states fueling more than 10,000 vehicles each day. Our mission statement guides us as we serve our customers.
We are a fuel management team focused on delivering our customers control over fuel cost, productivity and information. Thanks to our continued growth, we are excited to announce our need to grow our team.
We currently need a Class A or B CDL Driver to drive our local fuel routes.
• You'll be home daily.
• We pay for your Medical, Life and AD&D Insurance.
• Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and additional life policies available.
• Company match on 401(k) plan
• Earned time off
• Uniforms provided
• 1 year liquid hauling experience
• At least 21 years of age
• CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Create and maintain a work environment that shows concern for the company's people and safety, as much as for its property.
• Make it understood that, along with safety, the customer is our first priority and that each employee is here to support those priorities.
• Ensure that all personnel actions are conducted within the policies and procedures of the company, and they do not violate any state or federal laws. Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and statutes regarding taxes, labor laws, and other governmental regulations.
• Immediately inform supervisor and the Safety and Operations Administrator of any accidents, spills, or injuries incurred and submit the appropriate documentation within 24 hours detailing such.
• Always perform daily pre-trip & post-trip inspections as required, document any issues discovered, and make minor necessary repairs for which training has been provided.
• Report and document any potential hazards noticed while on route or while performing any daily job functions.
You must complete the online application to be considered for this position. Click 'Apply now' for details.
On-Site Fuel Service, Inc. was founded in July, 1996 as a subchapter S Corporation in Jackson, Mississippi by Greg Nethery. On-Site Fuel Service, Inc. is Mr. Nethery's second successful business launch of an on-location vehicle fleet service company. On-Site Fuel Service, Inc. started as a sister company to On-Site Fleet Service, Inc. ("Fleet") to expand the company's product offering. Fleet was founded in 1986 as a vehicle maintenance company that concentrated on providing maintenance services to utility, postal and freight companies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.